Don’t settle for an office that leaves you feeling insufficient. The days of small matching cubicles and stale coffee are over. Let your workspace reflect your business’ goals and dreams. Almost any business can utilize a flexible workspace but is it right for your business? Read below to learn what types of companies take advantage of a flex workspace.
What is a flexible workspace? Is a flex space right for your business?
First and foremost, what is a flexible workspace? There is a lot of confusion around the idea of what it truly is. Some believe it’s a form of coworking, while others think it’s a type of floor plan. Flexible workspaces in Fort Lauderdale are office spaces outside of the traditional lease market. Like the name, it’s flexible to your business’ unique needs and can be designed with your company in mind. You won’t be tied down to a prearranged floor plan like traditional workspaces. Flexible workspaces are built on your needs rather than the profits of a leasing corporation. Bring your office to the next level and take control of your brand.
Most business work well in flex spaces, but the businesses listed below can benefit even more:
- Entrepreneurs & Solopreneurs
- Financial Service Providers
- Investment Groups
- Start-Ups of All Types
- Accountants and Accounting Firms
- Creative Agencies
- Contractors & Construction Companies
- Attorneys and Law Firms
Reasons to Choose a Flex Space
- Flex Vs. Traditional Office Spaces: Flexible workspaces are customizable to your needs and leave room for growth. Traditional office spaces control you with pre arranged floor plans that aren’t looking to enhance your work environment
- Increases Productivity: A recent study said that 71% of workers in a flexible workspace are more engaged, and 86% benefit from their custom work environment. Flex Spaces offer easy ways for your team to collaborate. Collaboration drives performance and is a great way to increase high-quality work and overall team bonding.
- Helpful Amenities: From a live receptionist to a professional environment, flex workspaces can enhance your brand’s identity and work atmosphere. Customize the look of your brand in every aspect you can. Whether it’s your website or the office space’s design, you can add your brand identity to anything. Brand identity can help your brand look more recognizable, reliable, and professional.
- Cost Savings: The customization factor can lower the price of your office. You won’t be paying for any unused spaces, just the things you need. Stay in complete control of your work environment with minimum set up costs and low overhead costs. Rent for shorter periods so you can effectively learn what your business needs with trial and error.
- Location: The location of flex spaces are generally around other companies than you can network with, learn from, and make valuable connections for your business.
Get an office space as unique as your business with the help of Alexa’s Workspaces. Luxury, convenience, and everything you need for success – at an affordable rate. It may sound like a dream, a fairytale for growing companies, but it isn’t. It’s the reality you get when you choose Alexa’s Workspaces. Contact Alexa’s Workspaces today at 954-745-5800! For more information, visit our website.